- Facebook Marketing: Point to Success
- WACOM RELEASES CINTIQ 24HD TOUCH
- Android Jelly Bean Release Date and Major Feature Updates
- The 100+ Best Slides From Cannes Lions 2012
- Surface by Microsoft
- The Mini Store
- Infographic: Advertising People Are Hopeless Social-Media Addicts
- Introducing the Leap
- Youtube's 7th Birthday Celebration
- Waternet: The Amsterdam Peeing Challenge
- No public Twitter messages.
The Mini Store
Here’s a very clever idea from MINI in France. They recently announced the opening of 10 new stores to increase test drives for their MINIs but they weren’t your tradition car show rooms, these were mobile MINI stores that could travel straight to the customer.Instead of building standard show rooms MINI launched 10 actual MINIs on to the roads of Paris so that more potential customers could try the car and enjoy an immediate test drive.
These mobile stores could reach every area in the city and really took the hassle out of the test drive experience. While this is a great activation idea, it would have been even better if it had been integrated with the MINI social activity such as their Facebook page. Thoughts? Nice one DDB Paris!