- Facebook Marketing: Point to Success
- WACOM RELEASES CINTIQ 24HD TOUCH
- Android Jelly Bean Release Date and Major Feature Updates
- The 100+ Best Slides From Cannes Lions 2012
- Surface by Microsoft
- The Mini Store
- Infographic: Advertising People Are Hopeless Social-Media Addicts
- Introducing the Leap
- Youtube's 7th Birthday Celebration
- Waternet: The Amsterdam Peeing Challenge
- No public Twitter messages.
Wacom has launched two new Cintiq interactive pen displays, the Cintiq 24HD touch and Cintiq 22HD – which join the already-available Cintiq 24HD.
The new Cintiq 24HD touch combines iPad-style multi-touch with Wacom’s pressure-sensitive pen technology.
Leap represents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It’s more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen. For the first time, you can control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements.
Click on “Click here to read more” to watch the video…
On Monday, May 21st, Youube celebrate seven years since they first shared YouTube with the world. To commemorate this occasion, here’s an updated video with some of the crazy statistics and incredible things you’ve been a part of in that time. Thanks for the amazing things you watch, create, and share!