- Facebook Marketing: Point to Success
- WACOM RELEASES CINTIQ 24HD TOUCH
- Android Jelly Bean Release Date and Major Feature Updates
- The 100+ Best Slides From Cannes Lions 2012
- Surface by Microsoft
- The Mini Store
- Infographic: Advertising People Are Hopeless Social-Media Addicts
- Introducing the Leap
- Youtube's 7th Birthday Celebration
- Waternet: The Amsterdam Peeing Challenge
- No public Twitter messages.
In the business world, Internet Marketing is now considered as very significant. Internet Marketing makes it possible for marketers to reduce significant costs in advertising and at the same time reach out to a worldwide audience. Generally in comparison, Internet Marketing is different to the real world and We can’t ignore the fact that for some people it may be complex.
If you decided to market on the internet but do not know how to or what to do, the best thing you should do is to start your way by utilizing one of the most famous social networking sites that is being used by many and that is Facebook.
We’ve already been reminded this morning that advertising people are not normal. Here’s more proof from the world of social media—an infographic from San Francisco agency Heat comparing social-media usage among advertising professionals with that of the general public. It isn’t pretty, unless you think the warm, lonely glow of a laptop’s light on someone’s face is a good look. See the infographic after the jump. Via Co.Create.
(by Tim Nudd)